- Solution Design
- Solution Engineering and Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
Detecting hidden opportunities for your supply chain optimization
Oasis has a proven methodology for engaging customers using a collaborative solution development process to understand business needs and to tailor our solution to specifically deliver the objectives for our customer’s global supply chains. Based on your specific requirements and challenges, one of our experienced supply chain solutions design consultants, supported by Oasis subject matter expertise iteratively designs and develops specific solutions for your supply chain.
Typically, our consultants realize that there are significant opportunities for improving supply chain performance through the organization and alignment of the end to end logistics processes occurring throughout the supply chain network. Additionally, we understand that overlapping functions can create substantial opportunities for cost savings across the various touch points in an organization from placement of a factory build order up until final delivery of finished product to a final customer. This includes defining optimal solutions which deliver the greatest impact to our customers business.
SOLUTION ENGINERING & ANALYSIS
Putting ourselves in your shoes
It’s about looking at the total picture; which is why Oasis adopts a holistic approach and considers end to end processes working out how to optimize cost and efficiency within the supply chain network. We want to “Think Like the Customer” to drive forward ongoing, continuous improvement. Changing demands, increasing market channels and accessing new and emerging markets can all have a dramatic impact on supply chain network’s design, process efficiency and performance.
Our comprehensive 4PL/LLP solution includes experienced engineering and analytical resource team members who are focused on delivering value to our customers through supply chain cost optimization.
Among the wide range of services we can provide are:
- Performing network analysis and design of an optimal supply chain network using best of in class tools for the job
- Proactive assessment and identification of areas of opportunity for ongoing improvement and innovation in supply chain performance while embracing industry best practice
- Scenario analysis, e.g. “What If” – a simulation with projected activity to test design
- Definition of business requirements and specifications for sourcing and procuring 3PL and 2PL solutions
- Participation in implementation of the solution to ensure new operations are implemented according to standard processes and work instructions
As a part of our service, we perform ongoing analysis and optimization of the supply chain network and associated services and adjust it accordingly as required. Our objective is to measure and identify specific ways to improve supply chain efficiency and cost for your benefit.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Scalable and efficient execution
Oasis Supply Chain Solutions global control tower infrastructure provides the scalable and efficient supply chain management services to Oasis’s 4PL and LLP Services. This supply chain management model is based on operational services which use configurable, repeatable and proven processes to provide global end to end supply chain services to you. Oasis control towers offer the supply chain execution operations for the company – focused on end to end delivery of 3PL and 2PL services included within the global supply chain network. Among the services available are:
- PO schedule, forecast and release follow-up
- Transport planning and optimization
- Supplier release, consolidation and carrier booking
- Supply chain synchronization, execution and shipment follow-up
- Supply chain disruption management
- 3PL payment and audit
- Visibility, reporting and analytics
- Performance management and continuous improvement
- Implementation and support