A complete portfolio of Ocean Freight services
Our Customized solutions for your specific ocean freight requirement are at the heart of our services.
Our extensive and long-term relations with shipping lines mean we can provide you with access to a global carrier portfolio, covering major ports, with the best transit times, fully flexible scheduling and space protection agreements to meet your individual shipping needs.
Oasis can offer a flexible range of Ocean Freight services for both Less-Than-Container Load (LCL) and Full-Container Load (FCL) shipments. These are backed by comprehensive Ocean Freight Management Services as well as Break-bulk, Project Forwarding, Partial and Full Charter Services.
Regardless of the size of your business, our dedicated implementation teams will ensure a smooth and quick introduction to our systems while with Oasis Trak you will always be up-to-date on the current status of your shipments.
Freight management Services
Our trained and experienced staff can also provide Freight Management Services as part of our range of value-added services. Included in our extensive portfolio are:
- Management of bookings to carriers to comply with your contractual commitments
- Global footprint to support both your vendors and international customers
- Individual service solutions in every trade lane
- Customs brokerage
- Deconsolidation and trans-loading services at destination
- Utilizing Ocean Freight management as a component of a Supply Chain Solution (SCS)
- Web visibility of your products across the transport chain
- Control of shipping documents
- Tracking of key milestones up to final delivery
- Control of transaction-based costs to reduce our customers’ fixed overheads
Full Container Load
Our team of Ocean Freight experts provide professional consultation and tailor made solutions; they use their deep understanding of the nuances of cargo flows to provide the answer to your ocean freight needs. We negotiate competitive freight space agreements with the world’s leading shipping lines and pass the benefits on to all our customers. We will ensure the cost-efficient arrival of your cargo and a fully integrated range of support services means you can trust Oasis to deliver.
The Key elements of our FCL service:
- Multiple weekly bi-directional sailing options between key ports pairs
- Customized service solutions on every trade lane
- Door-to-Door services worldwide
- Customs Brokerage
- Buyers consolidation FCL management
- Deconsolidation services
- On water inventory planning
- Distribution of goods
- Ocean Freight as component of a Supply Chain Solution (SCS)
- Freight Management Service
Wherever you operate we have the operational expertise and analytical know-how to provide consistent reliability, speed and flexibility to ensure the safe arrival of your goods.
Less than container Load
Need to keep your supply chain moving, but do not have sufficient volume or time to fill a Full-Container-Load? Oasis offers cost-effective door-to-door services for these shipments through our Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) product providing competitive transits and reliable sailing schedules.
Oasis ;LCL product provides services featuring:
- Operations in over 170 countries
- Global access to over 40,000 port pairs
- Competitive pricing
- Direct or maximum one-stop routings providing fast and reliable transits
- An in-house operated global gateway network
- Door-to-door service capabilities including our own domestic trucking networks in the USA and China
- Full track-and-trace information
In addition to our standard LCL services, Oasis can combine them with additional services including:
- Single-country and multi-country buyers’ consolidation
- Freight Management Services – providing forwarding services on direct customer contracts
- Customs Brokerage and Trade Compliance Consulting
- SCS Supply Chain Solutions Management offering comprehensive end-to-end solution designs
- Maritime cargo insurance
Ocean charter & Project Solutions
Where customers transportation requirements exceed the limitations of containerized transport we provide tailor-made solutions through our global chartering team.
Among the principal services available are:
- Market scanning for cost and available tonnage with world’s leading project carriers, making use of Oasis’s buying power
- Individual tailored service solutions for each and every transport requirement
- Multiple alternatives each with their own price quality ratio
- Customs brokerage
- Door-to-door services worldwide